- Haim Bar (firstname.lastname@example.org), University of Connecticut
- Patrick Flaherty, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- William Evan Johnson, Boston University
- Dungang Liu, University of Cincinnati
- Sally Paganin, Harvard University
The NEJSDS Software section publishes papers on computational methods and their application to statistical analysis. Included in the scope of this section are: (i) description of new packages, algorithms and languages relevant to data science, (ii) comparative reviews, tutorials, extensive comparisons, case-studies, and benchmark analysis on existing computational tools, (iii) data sources, and (iv) best practices in software development. Papers published in this section are broadly applicable and accessible to a wide audience of practitioners from all scientific research disciplines which rely on quantitative methods.