- Linda Boyle, University of Washington
- Yang Chen, University of Michigan
- Carol Flannagan, University of Michigan
- Qing Li, Iowa State University
- Yao Xie, Georgia Institute of Technology
The NEJSDS Engineering Science section publishes original statistical methodology and application research in the field of engineering science, including but not limited to traffic engineering, industrial and system engineering, and electronic engineering. Scopes of the research includes statistical methodology for emerging engineering data, observational and experimental designs methods, risk assessment, and prediction.